• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personal Theories

Riley

Some theories about random things I came up with. Meta and non-meta:
  • Yzma is the distant ancestor of Mark Hamill's Joker from the Batman animated series.
  • The Joker from Suicide Squad committed acts of cannibalism and rape at one point.
  • The Dark Knight and The Batman are Alternate Universes of Heathers and The Mask, respectively. Jason Dean never met a Veronica Sawyer. And Stanley Ipkiss, rather than a zany superhero, became a psychotic villain.
  • ICarly is set in a universe where the events of The Last House On The Left (1972) never happened. Mari was able to get married and have two kids before death finally caught her.
  • Ryan Murphy created Scream Queens after reading several books from the series The Clique. Only he changed the setting and ages as to avoid refusal/jail time. He did something similar with House Of Night; Turning it into the third season of American Horror Story.
  • A majority of the transphobia claims towards Split are merely an excuse to attack M. Night Shymalan. Think about it: If you heard Joel Schumacher was working on a new DC movie, you'd try to find fault, too.
  • Miraculous stole Christy Hui's character Katnappe. Those cheese-eating surrender monkeys who deserved EVERYTHING they got from terrorists figured no one would notice. THIS THEORY IS JUST ME BEING XENOPHOBIC.
  • Alicia Hunt will one day be re-introduced to the DC universe. Possibly used as Harley's predecessor.
  • Teen Titans Go! and DC Superhero Girls were created as part of a plot to turn DC into a kid-friendly company.
  • The Lego Batman Movie WILL fail as it is going down the same route as Batman: The Killing Joke.
I welcome your opinions, thoughts, and explanations towards my nonsense.

Miraculous stole Christy Hui's character Katnappe. Those cheese-eating surrender monkeys who deserved EVERYTHING they got from terrorists figured no one would notice. THIS THEORY IS JUST ME BEING XENOPHOBIC.

I particularly like how you added that disclaimer in bold as if that somehow excuses it. It actually makes it worse because you know you're being xenophobic.

Sadly I haven't watched any of these so I can't think about them :(

I watched all of iCarly a few months ago, but not the Last Mouse on the Wheel :(

I watched The Dark knight, but not the other movies mentioned.

TTG I agree theyre making it kid friendly.

Meh. James, ya really don't gotta think.

And the one about Miraculous actually started out less...Vicious. My hatred for bully character Chloe was deflected onto a character I perceived as 'stealing' popularity from Xiaolin Showdown.

New Threads

Top Bottom