• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

At 1980 - "Missing You"

Lyrics:
Sat outside in the car with the radio on
Watching the sunset over the city lights
I forget what I even started fighting for
Now and then it all just bleeds into one
When I call you up
When you´re miles away
I still remember what you
What you used to say

Oh-oh I guess I´m missing you tonight
Oh-oh but missing you just feels so right

I used to watch you from the back of the room
You always knew just how to set the scene
You used to paint me in your design
But now I´m alone I´m here I´m doing fine
But when I try to recall all the times we spent
When you held my hand
Wonder what that meant

Running in circles so come on show me a sign
You know that I love you but I just need some time

When I call you up
When you´re miles away
I still remember what you
What you used to say

Oh-oh but missing you but missing you feels so right

Grumpster / self-titled new full length album. They have transformed in many ways, and it's all positive.

The Anacreontic Song: A British drinking song sung at the Anacreontic Society, an 18th-century gentlemen's club of amateur musicians in London - with it been written by John Stafford Smith, who was from Gloucestershire.

The song's composition would later be adopted as the basis for "The Star-Spangled Banner", with new lyrics by Francis Scott Key, and became the National Anthem of the United States of America in 1931.
(So yeah, America's national anthem is partially owed to an over 200 year old British drinking song. Funny what you learn from history, isn't it?)

New Threads

Top Bottom