• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I’ve figured it out

How you feel is definitely related to what you tell yourself about yourself.

I used to call myself donkey, which is Harsh in .. where i come from. Before that I used to punish myself with sit-ups 😎👎

Today I may do things as buying Negative soda, not bad soda 👎 because it makes me stronger.

Negative ≠ bad

Reality: I'm sleeping all the time, unlike before. Edit: I'm old fat an lazy, i look forward to remedy that.

When you "see" yourself you are, in fact, weak. ... i mean ASD don't see themselves, but ASD is not to be cured, right?
How is one weak by seeing themself?

I do have value, just have to believe I do. I think I do, after this latest mental health crisis over someone who dumped me month.

When I collapsed at work yesterday and I so how many texts and tweets of support I got, that showed me I am loved, I do have worth.

There are tons of arguments, and you do have worth, just we say in Iraq: "He whom doesn't have it can't give it".

Allistic have less content and saturation in their mind. They rely on "bodily" love.

I'm autist too, so i struggel with.... you know. Stay strong! And gentle.

Reality: I'm sleeping all the time, unlike before. Edit: I'm old fat an lazy, i look forward to remedy that.
I wish I had the remedy for those 3 things too! Although recently I got quite thin, so that's a start, but it was due to a stomach op. Being lazy is more a comfortable state of mind, for me, but how to tackle old age? That's a puzzler.

New Threads

Top Bottom