• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Slime's Art & Project Thread!

jqbhsfuc.png

Here, try doing something with whatever this is.

I dont remember getting this, but I found it just now.

I've got some more for you:

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

rl1.jpg

I've been playing a bunch of AI Roguelite lately, after it got a couple of big patches that pretty much did away with a couple of the things that were my biggest complaints about it, and during my new run it spat out some absolute gold in terms of images.

I had specified the game world for the current run to be a sort of... glitchy digital backrooms kind of place, so there's a heavy glitch/distortion/corruption theme running through everything. So the stuff it's putting out is even weirder than usual. I actually have a LOT of these that were just... really freaking good, from this run so far.

Though, that first one is the cream of the crop, really. That's my favorite of anything it's ever put out. Just came out of nowhere, that location. I wish that was like, a location built in VR, I'd freaking love to see that.

Maybe you can do some interesting stuff with these.

Hey, those are really good. Particularly that first one. And that one of the monster thing looks like an effect that might happen in a horror game a moment before it jumps out of some computer screen or something.

So, what kinds of tools do you use to make these?

New Threads

Top Bottom