• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Here I am again

Wab

Been a while since I've been here, but a few updates. I moved to Perth from Melbourne last year, but sadly my much-loved mate Leunig (who had many fans on here) and his "friend" Aslan flew away just after I moved into the new house, but I replaced both of them with three new Cockatiels (Cindy, Harry and Leunig the Second) who are all equally great and Harry has become like Leunig the First in that he's also devoted to me. Ruby and Toffee crossed the rainbow bridge last year and now I have Buksi and Louie as well as Kuma the cat. Still collecting lots of vinyl as well as CDs (and even cassettes) and have been listening to old school hip-hop, hard rock, metal, Santana and retro R&B. Have also found a few support workers to take me out to my new favourite music shops in Perth.

Wow many interesting creatures live with you! How nice to have their company. And support workers too. Sounds like your move has gone pretty well.

New Threads

Top Bottom