• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Abbey Road, London

IMG_0290.jpeg

Bagan, Myanmar (Just filling in the “B”…)

IMG_1166.jpeg

More than 10,000 pagodas and temples were built around Bagan when it was the imperial capital (11th to 13th century). Photographing them at sunset is a big tourist thing.

Kennedy Space Center, Florida

IMG_4357.jpeg

Shuttle Endeavour preparing for launch (mission LC-39A, the first shuttle ISS assembly flight.) This photo was obtained by holding the camera against the eyepiece of the binoculars on the observation tower.

IMG_4358.jpeg

The Vehicle Assembly Building (sorry about picture quality - it’s a photo of a quite old photo print.) The VAB is one of the largest, single enclosed spaces built - they sometimes get rainclouds forming inside. Each stripe on the flag painted on the side is the width of a highway lane.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

IMG_20191209_092632.jpeg

A stupa in the grounds of the royal palace.

Attachments

• IMG_20191209_092632.jpeg
    IMG_20191209_092632.jpeg
    508.5 KB · Views: 6
Valley Center, San Diego County, California

1716396648558.png

Driving over the coastal mountains of Southern California, towards the beach, I always thought that Valley Center was like a deep, beautiful oak forest. I often imagined as a child that this is what Sherwood Forest from Robin Hood must look like.

Warrumbungles, NSW, Australia

IMG_0057.jpeg

Belougery Split Rock
IMG_0058.jpeg

(I hiked to the top of Split Rock when I was about 8.)

The Breadknife
IMG_0056.jpeg

(Full disclosure - I have lost my photos of the Warrumbungles. I saw some prints last time I was at my parents’ house but did not bring them home. So these are not my photos - I just really wanted to show this area.)

X is for... (grumbles)

Well, will you look at that? It's the letter "Y".

Yucaipa, San Bernardino County, California

1716719348808.png

Arcata Community Park, Arcata, Humboldt County, California

1716789238610.png

We lived right down the street when they were filming the made-for-TV Ewok movies at the park where I played as a kid.

New Threads

Top Bottom